Saturday, October 2, 2010

Session 3 - Praise/Prayer Requests

Hello Prayer Warriorettes!

I wanted to forward to you the praises and prayer requests I received so that each of you will be "diligent" and "determined" to lift each other up in prayer "daily" before our God who is "able" to do "exceedingly" and "abundantly" "above" and "beyond" what we can possibly think or imagine! NOW, here they are! Sorry, I couldn't help but do a little review after such a powerful word from Priscilla last night! Awesome!!!!

Robin W - I need to rest in faith for God's timing as I have a huge desire to be in full time ministry at PVC in the area of student ministries & missions. There are times my heart aches and longs for the day God opens the door for it to be a reality.

Christy - Prayer for my sister, Julia, and my friend, Margaret, who are both lost and desperately need God to open their eyes and heal them.

Sophia - Praise - I got a job! I will be working for a high school as a coach. God is faithful and good!

Unspoken

? - Prayer request - please pray for me to have patience with my husband. He is not a believer and its becoming increasingly difficult being with him.

Kelly - Praise God for whatever the reason my husband has been making a conscientious effort to keep in to contact with me during deployment. Pray for my EMT test and career & confirmed marriage growth.

? - Praying that my hopes and dreams are aligned with God. For my husband to be able to have alone time (due to stress at work.)

Debbie - I have a couple of prayer requests, one is for my sister Vera who's health is not very good right now. The other one is for my Dads health, it is also not good. And lastly for my sister Vera's marriage, specifically that her husbands priorities be lined up with Gods.
I am so thankful that I have a women's Bible study that I can attend and to learn and grow in Him. He is so faithful!

Renee - My mother-in-law has had heart issues for a while now plus diabetes… my sister took her to the doctor yesterday and they did a bunch of tests… the tests came back today, when they received the results all her levels were way too high… “Her INR reading was above 7.5 (should be at 3) and that’s too high, they’re taking her to ER at Banner Estrella to give her vitamin K and run some tests.”
Because they are all new to the signs and stuff my sister is beating herself up for not taking her in sooner… Nana has been sleeping a lot lately and very sluggish… she also fell last week so Sophie thought the bruising was from that… she’s 77 years old… please keep her and my family in your prayers for healing and awareness and also preparing our hearts …



Kim - Praising God that He truly is ABLE! Loving that truth! Praise - My husband told me he was reading the Bible for the past couple of nights - blessed beyond belief! Prayer request - that he receive another job project here in AZ so that he'll be able to come home.

Marcia - Please pray for her husband, Gene of 24 years who recently left. That God would restore and renew their marriage.

Pauline - Please pray for her son, a young teenage man, who needs to have God radically transform his life.

God bless you beyond measure!!! See all of you on the 11th for more fantastic teaching from Prisilla Shirer! Praise - we all have TWO weeks to do our homework - so DIG DEEPER!

No comments:

Post a Comment