Saturday, October 16, 2010

Session 3 - Email

Hi Wonderful Women!

Surprise! Yes, our God is able to surprise us isn't He? I know He has given me a suprise this week by answering a prayer dramatically regarding my son! Thank you Lord! I know He responded to another precious woman from our study almost immediately this week after she prayed to Him! Thank you again Lord! And, I'm sure there are others!

Be encouraged! Keep praying as God does answer prayers. Possibly not with the answer we are requesting but with the RIGHT answer as He knows what is BEST! You can count on that! He tells us in Jeremiah 29:11, "I know the thoughts that I think for you,says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope." He thinks about you! Feast on that a moment!

You may not be able to possibly see the "why" of the answer to some of your prayers but you can trust and believe His word. He is Faithful! Remember 1 Cor 10:13, "No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it." He doesn't allow you to be tempted above what you are able - He has your back! You are precious to Him and He loves you with agape love. Agape meaning "perfect unconditional" love ! I don't know about you but that makes me want to go running and jumping into His lap for a huge hug and be able to hear His heartbeat!

I encourage you to stay in His word daily being determined, diligent, dedicated, deliberate by doing it! Yes, the 6 "D's" are back! I thought of another one "DELIGHTED" to be in the Word

I will be updating the blog tomorrow with fill-ins, praise, prayer requests. The class blog is www.faithfulpalmvalley.blogspot.com

God bless you with His mighty riches through our precious Lord! See you all the 11th! (We are not meeting this upcoming week of the 4th)

No comments:

Post a Comment